We offer a variety of services to help diagnose your issue and provides benefits to your swimming pool. Read below for repair specifics and fill our our repair form to get started today.
STANDARD SERVICE FEE
Geremia Pools is happy to come out to your home, diagnose & fix your pool problem. Our standard service fee cover a technician’s drive time to your location plus up to 30 minutes of diagnostic time for one particular issue.
Only one service fee is charged per issue, return visits for completing repairs are not charged an additional service fee.
LOCAL SACRAMENTO – $90.00
OUTER SACRAMENTO – $100.00
SEASONAL CHECK-UP (SCU)
When is the last time someone looked at your swimming pool? Is your pool running its best? Do you have multiple issues for our swimming pool technicians? Well, then a Seasonal Check-Up is for you!
Our Seasonal Check-Up (SCU) is a one-time complete system overview and includes energy audit and professional water chemistry analysis.
- Algae Treatment – $20.00 (Algaecide dose and 2 bags of shock).
- Clarif Treatment – $15.00 (Clarifier treatment & 2 bags of shock).
- Calcium/Scale Treatment – $20.00 with Sequa-sol and pH adjustment
- High Phosphate Treatment – $20.00
- Phosphate Plus Treatment – $25.00
- Instant Frog Install – $80.00
- Frog Cartridge Install – $120.00 (includes catridge)
- Filter Redelivery & Install Fee – $100.00
- Heater Cleaning – $100.00
- Check & Lubricate Valves & O-Rings – $95.00
- Salt Cell Cleaning – $75.00
- Basic Cleaner Tune-Up – $325.00
- Major Cleaner Tune-Up – $425.00
- Master Pools In-Floor Actuator Rebuild – $195.00